Do you currently suffer, or have you recently suffered from, any of the following?
- Sad or Empty Mood
- Loss of Pleasure in Activities You Normally Enjoy
- Weight Loss or Weight Gain, Diminished or Increased Appetite
- Sleep Difficulties, Too Much or Too Little Sleep
- Feelings of Restlessness or Being Slowed Down
- Fatigue or Loss of Energy
- Feelings of Worthlessness or Guilt
- Indecisiveness or Diminished Ability to Think or Concentrate
- Recurrent Thoughts of Death or Suicide
If you answered Yes to five or more of the above, you may very likely be suffering from depression.